Membership Provides High Value Benefits
As a professional in human resources, finance, communications/public relations, or environmental management, you seek innovative solutions to your everyday goals and challenges. Whether you are concerned with employee job satisfaction, company finances, maintaining a positive organizational image, or improving quality of life in your community and the global environment, Best Workplaces for Commuters is a natural choice to meet your needs.
By qualifying, your organization will receive:
- National public recognition for being commuter-friendly and socially responsible.
- Company name listed on BWC National Website
- Company name included on list release and social medias
- High quality recognition item to display your elite status year round.
- Web conferences and training to help you implement commuter benefits.
- Web-based tools to help you calculate the overall financial, environmental, and traffic improvements associated with your commuter benefits.
- Knowledge base, listserv, and one-on-one assistance to answer program questions, provide tips and resources, and help recognize your achievements.
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts in the field to exchange ideas and learn new strategies.
- Low cost membership dues of $230 annually provide recognition and benefits year round.
The BWC website also includes Commuter Benefit Briefs that provide detailed information on tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools, carpools, parking cash-out, telework, and emergency ride home programs. The site also offers resources to assist you in understanding and estimating employer benefits.
The application period for the 2021 List will open on July 1, 2020. You may view the online applications using the links below. Select the application that is appropriate for your organization:
- 2020 BWC Employer
- 2020 BWC Florida Employer
- 2020 Best SITE
- 2020 Employer at a Best SITE
- 2020 BWC Universities and Colleges
- Benefits for Professionals
- Membership Dues for Best Workplaces for Commuters and Best SITES