Membership Provides High Value Benefits
As a professional in human resources, finance, communications/public relations, or environmental management, you seek innovative solutions to your everyday goals and challenges. Whether you are concerned with employee job satisfaction, company finances, maintaining a positive organizational image, or improving quality of life in your community and the global environment, Best Workplaces for Commuters is a natural choice to meet your needs.
By qualifying, your organization will receive:
- National Recognition – Yearly Press Release Announcing List
- Branding – exclusive use of the BWC logo – Download Logos
- Free Seat in the Telework Certificate Program (NEW) ($138 value)
- Free Seat – Commuter Choice Certificate Program ($250 value)
- Opportunities for Feature in Spotlight Webinars
- Framed Member Certificate
- One-on-One Consultations
- Benchmarking Reports, Research, and Partner Training
- Low cost membership dues of $250 annually provide recognition and benefits year round.
The BWC website also includes Commuter Benefit Briefs that provide detailed information on tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools, carpools, parking cash-out, telework, and emergency ride home programs. The site also offers resources to assist you in understanding and estimating employer benefits.
The application period for the 2021 List is open from June 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020. You may select the appropriate online applications using the links below.
- 2021 BWC Employer
- 2021 BWC Florida Employer
- 2021 Best SITE
- 2021 Employer at a Best SITE
- 2021 BWC Universities and Colleges
- Benefits for Professionals
- Membership Dues for Best Workplaces for Commuters and Best SITES