As a professional in human resources, finance, communications/public relations, or environmental management, you seek innovative solutions to your everyday goals and challenges. Whether you are concerned with employee job satisfaction, company finances, maintaining a positive organizational image, or improving quality of life in your community and the global environment, Best Workplaces for Commuters is a natural choice to meet your needs.
By meeting the Standard of Excellence and offering high level commuter benefits, your organization will exclusively receive:
- National public recognition for being commuter-friendly and socially responsible
- Framed certificate to display your elite status year round
- Employer name listed on BWC National Website
- Exclusive use of the BWC Logo on your website and materials
- Employer name included on list release and announced via social media
- Race to Excellence: Participate and receive recognition at a “Live” National Awards Ceremony
- Web conferences and training to help you implement commuter benefits
- Research and benchmarking
- Web-based tools to help you calculate the overall financial, environmental, and traffic improvements associated with your commuter benefits
- Help desk to answer program questions, provide tips and resources, and help recognize your achievements
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts in the field to exchange ideas and learn new strategies
- Low cost membership dues of $230 per worksite annually provide recognition and benefits year round
The BWC website also includes Commuter Benefit Briefs that provide detailed information on tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools, carpools, parking cash-out, telework, and emergency ride home programs. The site also offers resources to assist you in understanding and estimating employer benefits.