Best Workplaces Brochure
Free eBook – Commuter Benefits
- MAY/JUNE 2015 NEWSLETTER
- The March/April 2015 BWC Newsletter is Available
- 2015 Race to Excellence Kickoff – recording available
- Virtual Award Ceremony for the 2014 Race to Excellence – Recording Available
- USF’s National Center for Transit Research Announces Top 25 at Race to Excellence Awards Ceremony
- January/February 2015 Newsletter
BWC Employer Spotlight
- Space Coast Area Transit
- University of Pennsylvania displays with pride their Race to Excellence Gold Medal and Winning Certificate.
- BWC Spotlight: Hilton Garden Inn Arlington, Shirlington, VA.
- BWC Spotlight: Hacienda, Pleasanton, CA
- BWC Employer Spotlight – Raytheon Company Ridesharing in North Texas
Ask A Question
On-Demand Netconference Recordings
Welcome to Best Workplaces for Commuters
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits, such as free or low cost bus passes and vanpool fares and strong telework programs.
Employers that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits join the esteemed Best Workplaces for Commuters List and receive high level programs and services.
BWC assists participating employers by offering public recognition and promotion, technical assistance, training, Web-based tools, and forums for information exchange.
Learn More About Becoming a BWC Member