City and County Officials Presided over Annual Awards Ceremony at Market Square on April 30. It was a great event hosted by Smart Trips!
New BWC Employers
- Home Federal Bank of Tennessee
- Knoxville Area Transit
- Knoxville Utilities Board
- Y-12 National Security Complex
- The Tomato Head (The Tomato Head partnered with Smart Trips to encourage their staff to walk, bike, take transit, and carpool to work instead of driving alone. They hosted an in-house “Commuter Challenge” offering individual and group prizes. The top prize was a $500 donation to the charity of the employees’ choosing. The challenge ran July- September 2012 and every employee who reported at least 9 “Smart Trips” during the challenge got the chance to nominate and vote for their charity).
Renewing BWC Members
- Elizabeth Eason Architecture
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Mast General Store
- The Metropolitan Planning Commission
- Red Chair Architects
- Tennessee Valley Authority