As a professional in human resources, finance, communications/public relations, or environmental management, you seek innovative solutions to your everyday goals and challenges. Whether you are concerned with employee job satisfaction, company finances, maintaining a positive organizational image, or improving quality of life in your community and the global environment, Best Workplaces for Commuters is a natural choice to meet your needs.
By meeting the Standard of Excellence and offering high level commuter benefits, your organization will exclusively receive:
- National public recognition for being commuter-friendly and socially responsible
- Employer name included on national List Release during January of each year
- Framed certificate to display your elite status year round
- Free Commuter Choice Certificate for one person per worksite ($250 value)
- Free BWC Telework Certificate for one person per worksite ($40 value)
- Employer name listed on BWC National Website
- Exclusive use of the BWC Logo on your website and materials
- Web conferences and training to help you implement commuter benefits
- Research and benchmarking tools
- Web-based tools to help you calculate the overall financial, environmental, and traffic improvements associated with your commuter benefits
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts in the field to exchange ideas and learn new strategies
- Low cost membership dues of $250 per worksite annually provide recognition and benefits year round; discounted rates for Partnering Organizations
The BWC website also includes Commuter Benefit Briefs that provide detailed information on tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools, carpools, parking cash-out, telework, and emergency ride home programs. The site also offers resources to assist you in understanding and estimating employer benefits.